There are few things that I love more than brunch. I can definitely categorize some human beings beneath brunch, especially if it’s paleo. Here’s my coveted Paleo Banana Pancakes recipe. It’s SO EASY that even drunk Vanessa can prepare it at 4am. So hopefully you can too.
Makes 1 Serving
1/3 cup of coconut flour
3 Shakes of Cinnamon
Spoon full of coconut oil
Raw honey or maple syrup
1. Crack open the eggs and whisk together aggressively until tiny bubbles appear in the mixture. You want a lot of air!
2. Dice the banana into tiny pieces and then mush them with a fork until it looks like baby food… kind of like your heart after your last break up
3. Whisk the banana mush into the egg mixture and then add the coconut flour immediately after. Whisk the cinnamon in as well.
4. Heat up a pan and melt down the coconut oil. Then, put the flame on the LOWEST heat possible and pour in a small portion of the batter.
5. BE PATIENT! These bad boys need to cook slowly so suppress the urge to flip them prematurely. They should be completely brown when you flip them… not black.
7. After both sides cook for about 3-4 minutes a piece, dress them in whatever you want! Raw honey, maple syrup, or fruit is easy. We’ll talk about the self-esteem thing later.